9:30 - 17:30

Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

+44 20 3417 3859

Call Us For Consultation


Email Us For Consultation

What is Non-Molestation Injunction ?

nonmolestation order protects you from someone who has harassed, used, or threatened to use violence against you or your children.

The order controls who can live in the family home or enter the surrounding area for the duration order.

To put it simply, it is not necessary for the person in question to have been physically violent, in order for a non-molestation injunction be granted to the applicant who seeks protection.

Where an individual is pestering, intimidating, harassing or threatening, you have the right to apply for a non-molestation order from the Court.

The order typically contains restrictions such as:

The abuser must not visit your workplace or home and its surroundings.

The abuser must not contact you or your children by any method.

The abuser must not intimidate you, harass or threaten violence.

Before issuing a non-molestation order the Court will look into the aspect of the case, thus taken safety and welling being as a priority.

Non- Molestation Application can be made without the abuser present at Court.

At Adel Jibs & Co Solicitors, we can provide expert legal advice to help build and present the best possible case against your abuser.

Who can I get an Injunction Against

1. Your spouse or former married partner
2. Someone you were previously engaged to
3. Direct and indirect relatives
4. An individual you are or were living with
5. The other parent of your child or children

There are different pathways are available for seeking legal protection. For more information, please call 02034173849  and speak with one of our dedicated family law solicitors in Enfield today.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On Key

Related Posts

without notice” domestic violence injunctions

One of the remedies available to individuals suffering domestic violence is to apply for a protective injunction from the court under the Family Law Act 1996, taking the form of “non-molestation” and “occupation” orders. Applications can be made “on notice”

Set aside order for sale

Applying to Court for an Order for Sale

Navigating joint property ownership can be complex, especially when both parties aren’t in agreement. Learn about the ‘Order for Sale’, how it applies to ‘tenants in common’, and the legal avenues available when disagreements arise. Adel Jibs & Co Solicitors

Understanding Trusts of Land and Inheritance Act Claims

When it comes to property ownership in the united kingdom disputes, disagreements often arise over how assets are divided. Property, being the most substantial asset many own, is frequently at the heart of these disputes. Two primary areas of law

WordPress Cookie Plugin by Real Cookie Banner