A Will gives you the well-deserved peace of mind that your wishes will be respected. But it is also easy to put it off, and too often that can cause problems for your loved ones after you’re gone.
At Adel Jibs Solicitors, we make the process hassle-free by visiting you in the comfort of your home or offer personalised guidance via telephone or by video chat, anytime, seven days a week.
Our experienced team of Solicitors will do all the hard work for you, explaining everything in plain English. Making a will is one of the most important things you will ever do. It is also the best way to stay in control of what happens to your assets after your death.
At Adel Jibs & Co, we will take time to understand your circumstances and intentions in order to provide you with a cost-effective Will that reflects your wishes.
By making a Will:
- Arrange your own funeral
- Make a donation to your favorite charity
- Protect your assets from care fees
- Preserve your wealth and reduce inheritance tax liabilities
- Provide for your partner (if you are not married)
- Protect your loved ones (including your pets!)
- Avoid any unnecessary disputes and complications in relation to your estate
Making a Will is often something that we leave for the future. However, the future can arrive unannounced, and it is important to be prepared. Speak with one of our experienced Wills solicitors today and together we can plan to protect you and your family.