9:30 - 17:30

Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

+44 20 3417 3859

Call Us For Consultation


Email Us For Consultation

Why you should change your Will

Do you want to make sure your assets go to the people you want and that your children are looked after by someone that you trust should you die before they attain the age of 18?

Adel Jibs Enfield Wills & Probate offers you our easy Will writing service, designed to help you arrange your affairs in a simple, and cost-effective manner.

The listed below are few reasons you should have an up-to-date Will:

  • Making a Will gives you the flexibility to appoint people to look after your minor children if one or both parents should die before the children reach 18 years of age.
  • Unmarried partners and partners who have not registered a civil partnership cannot inherit from each other unless they have made a Will.
  • Without a Will, a person is said to die ‘intestate’ as such the Law of Intestacy would determine how your estate is to be distributed.

If you have a Will but your circumstance has since changes, it is therefore important that your update your Will to reflect the same.

For example:

  • If you have separated and your ex-partner now lives with someone else, you may want to change your Will as a result.
  • If you get married or enter into a civil partnership, it invalidates any previous Will that may have been made.

We are aware that legal paperwork can be intimidating, that is why our Will writing solicitors in London can help you today. We aim to make things simple, transparent, and cost-effective for you.

Call now on 02034173859 or email info@adeljibssolicitors.co.uk to make an appointment that is convenient for you, either in your home or at our office 185 Angel Place, Fore Street, London N18 2UD.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On Key

Related Posts

without notice” domestic violence injunctions

One of the remedies available to individuals suffering domestic violence is to apply for a protective injunction from the court under the Family Law Act 1996, taking the form of “non-molestation” and “occupation” orders. Applications can be made “on notice”

Set aside order for sale

Applying to Court for an Order for Sale

Navigating joint property ownership can be complex, especially when both parties aren’t in agreement. Learn about the ‘Order for Sale’, how it applies to ‘tenants in common’, and the legal avenues available when disagreements arise. Adel Jibs & Co Solicitors

Understanding Trusts of Land and Inheritance Act Claims

When it comes to property ownership in the united kingdom disputes, disagreements often arise over how assets are divided. Property, being the most substantial asset many own, is frequently at the heart of these disputes. Two primary areas of law

WordPress Cookie Plugin by Real Cookie Banner