Do you want to make sure your assets go to the people you want and that your children are looked after by someone that you trust should you die before they attain the age of 18?
Adel Jibs Enfield Wills & Probate offers you our easy Will writing service, designed to help you arrange your affairs in a simple, and cost-effective manner.
The listed below are few reasons you should have an up-to-date Will:
- Making a Will gives you the flexibility to appoint people to look after your minor children if one or both parents should die before the children reach 18 years of age.
- Unmarried partners and partners who have not registered a civil partnership cannot inherit from each other unless they have made a Will.
- Without a Will, a person is said to die ‘intestate’ as such the Law of Intestacy would determine how your estate is to be distributed.
If you have a Will but your circumstance has since changes, it is therefore important that your update your Will to reflect the same.
- If you have separated and your ex-partner now lives with someone else, you may want to change your Will as a result.
- If you get married or enter into a civil partnership, it invalidates any previous Will that may have been made.
We are aware that legal paperwork can be intimidating, that is why our Will writing solicitors in London can help you today. We aim to make things simple, transparent, and cost-effective for you.