9:30 - 17:30

Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

+44 20 3417 3859

Call Us For Consultation


Email Us For Consultation

Have you reported any property repairs which are still outstanding?

Are you a social housing tenant? Have you reported any property repairs which are still outstanding?
Social housing landlords have to follow certain rules on repairs and maintenance laid down in the Regulator of Social Housing, failure to meet these standards could result in you the tenant being awarded a successful compensation claim against your social housing landlord.
To respond to your needs, your social housing landlords must have in place a repairs and maintenance service agreement and aim to get the work done right the first time to an agreed timescale.
In March 2019, the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act came into force in which made it the responsibility of all social housing landlords to ensure that their properties are kept in a habitable manner and that their tenants are safe from anything that could cause them serious harm.
If your social housing association is failing to carry out agreed repairs and maintain your property to an acceptable standard, then our housing team at Adel Jibs are here to help.

Get In Touch

If you would like to make an enquiry, you can either call us on 02034173859 or submit an enquiry form here.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On Key

Related Posts

Can you get legal aid for care proceedings ?

At Adel Jibs & Co Solicitors, we understand that facing accusations of causing physical harm to your child is an incredibly distressing situation. Navigating the legal intricacies of such cases can be daunting, and we are committed to providing clear

Guiding You Through Care Proceeding

At Adel Jibs & Co Solicitors, we understand the profound concern and distress parents face when involved in care proceedings. The prospect can be daunting, surrounded by a sea of misinformation and complex legal jargon. Adel Jibs is well-versed in

without notice” domestic violence injunctions

One of the remedies available to individuals suffering domestic violence is to apply for a protective injunction from the court under the Family Law Act 1996, taking the form of “non-molestation” and “occupation” orders. Applications can be made “on notice”

Set aside order for sale

Applying to Court for an Order for Sale

Navigating joint property ownership can be complex, especially when both parties aren’t in agreement. Learn about the ‘Order for Sale’, how it applies to ‘tenants in common’, and the legal avenues available when disagreements arise. Adel Jibs & Co Solicitors

WordPress Cookie Plugin by Real Cookie Banner