We are a highly experienced team of housing solicitors who find solutions to your housing issues and aim to address these matters effectively.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant if you need assistance our housing team will ensure that you receive the most effective and effective service and representation throughout your case.
We also give advice in matters arising with local housing authorities, housing applications and ensure that our clients receive the highest quality of assistance.
Everybody needs a home and some people are entitled to help from their local authority in finding one. Securing the required assistance, you need, can sometimes be difficult.
- Are you homeless or threatened with homelessness within the next 28 days?
- Have you asked for help from your local authority for help, but they have refused to take your homeless application?
- Has the local authority refused to provide you with emergency accommodation pending a written decision?
- Has the local authority issued a decision refusing to assist you?
- Is the temporary accommodation provided by the local authority unsuitable?
At Adel Jibs we have helped hundreds of clients and can ensure that you receive the help that you are entitled to by challenging any negative decision made by the Local Authority. If it becomes necessary, we may be able to take your case to Court by way of an appeal.
It is often helpful to seek early legal advice so please get in touch us today if you think we can help.